Donate a Mask with SisterWorks
Donate a Mask with SisterWorks
Make a difference…..
For every $10 donated to SisterWorks, we will provide and distribute a DHHS mask to a vulnerable member of our community. Our goal is to donate 5000 masks.
It is our passion at SisterWorks to support not only our Sisters and their community but also the wider community around us. Over the past couple of months, we have created some beautiful friendships with local organisations through the donation of our Reusable Cloth Face Masks. These organisations have been providing incredible services for the vulnerable members of our community, keeping them safe and healthy during this difficult time. These organisations include:
- Anonymous X: 100 masks https://www.anonymousx.com.au/
- Haven; Home, Safe Bendigo: 150 masks https://havenhomesafe.org.au/
- Alfred Health’s St. Kilda Road Clinic: 200 masks https://www.alfredhealth.org.au/
- CC Wok: 50 masks CC Wok
- Asylum Seeker Resource Center (ASRC) 100 masks https://asrc.org.au/
- Bendigo foodshare: 100 masks https://bendigofoodshare.org.au/
- Bendigo Family and Financial Services: 50 masks http://www.bendigofamilyandfinancialservices.org/
- Bendigo Legacy: 30 masks https://www.legacy.com.au/
- Bendigo Uniting Care 50 masks Uniting Bendigo | Uniting Vic.Tas
- Salvos in Castlemaine: 50 masks https://www.salvationarmy.org.au/castlemaine/
- CHIRP Castlemaine: 30 masks https://chirp.org.au/
- Nalderun Aboriginal Services 30 masks nalderun.net.au
- Melbourne Period Project: 200 masks https://www.facebook.com/PeriodProjectMelbourne/
- Addi Road (Addison Road Community Organisation): 100 masks https://addiroad.org.au
- Uniting Vic Tasmania: 100 masks www.unitingvictas.org.au
- Fare Share: 50 masks https://www.fareshare.net.au
- Sacred Heart Mission: 200 masks https://www.sacredheartmission.org
- Support the Girls Australia: 400 masks https://supportthegirls.com.au
- West Welcome Wagon: 200 masks https://www.westwelcomewagon.org.au
- Youth Projects: 300 masks https://www.youthprojects.org.au
- North Melbourne Community Centre: 210 masks https://nmcc.ymca.org.au/
- ARMS: 100 masks http://www.armsvic.org.au
- Bendigo Community Health Services: 50 masks https://www.bchs.com.au
- Loddon Campaspe Multicultural Services: 50 masks https://lcms.org.au
Recently SisterWorks had the privilege to be sponsored by Laing O’Rourke and South Eastern Program Alliance (SEPA) for our mask donation project. This donation has benefited three organisations that work to protect women from family violence:
- InTouch: 150 masks https://intouch.org.au/
- WISHIN: 150 masks https://www.wishin.org.au/
- SECASA: 150 masks https://www.secasa.org.au/
This incredible response has inspired us to accelerate our mask donation project even further.
The only way out of these challenging times is to walk through it together. At SisterWorks, we truly believe that “Together we are Strong”. So, if you have the means, we encourage you to ‘Donate–a–Mask’ today.
*Tax deductible invoice available for this mask donation program.