RECYCLED EARRINGS WORKSHOP FROM INNER RUBBER TUBES
- Public: Adults 18+
- Date: Saturday, November 24th, 2018
- Time: 2 pm to 4 pm (2 hours)
- Venue: SisterWorks South Yarra Shop
- 101 Toorak Road, South Yarra, VIC 3141
- Capacity: 8 people
- Price: $55 Aus
Do you love jewellery and have a passion for ethical and eco-friendly products? Then you will be happy to hear that SisterWorks is offering a fun and creative workshop on how to make your very own beautiful set of earrings from the inner rubber tube of a tyre.
This jewellery making workshop is perfect for beginners. No prior experience is needed, and your teacher Alejandra will guide you through the whole process. She’s one of our extremely talented entrepreneurs here at SisterWorks, and she can’t wait to show you what she knows.
This workshop is a great opportunity to meet new people and explore your creativity. Let’s make some jewellery!
What you will learn:
- How to design and create your very own jewellery
- How to cut recycled rubber material into unique designs, styles and patterns
- How to use jewellery making tools
What you will get:
- Skills to make earrings and necklaces
- Up to 3 pairs of earrings made by you
- The opportunity to support and learn more about one of our entrepreneurs here at SisterWorks
What to bring
- Just your lovely self! All equipment will be provided by SisterWorks