Our Sisterworks Berry Sweet Hamper contains a delightful selection of our locally made food and homeware products:
- A raspberry jam. A delicious favourite on breakfast tables across Australia.
- A natural soy Cherry Blossom candle; a subtle aroma of spring in Japan.
- A ‘Melbourne’ bar of Dark Chocolate from our partner Ratio Cocoa; vegan & refined sugar free. https://ratiococoa.com.au/
- Enjoy it yourself or send it as a gift!
- Yummy sweet berry Hamper!
* To order more than 20 hampers please email us at email@example.com
SisterWorks Label products brings together the natural skills of women who are migrants, asylum seekers, or refugees, and who are new to live in Australia. The program teaches them to use their skills to make handmade products for the Australian market. The products are made with high-quality materials, under the guidance of a professional teachers.
M A D E W I T H L O V E L O C A L L Y E T H I C A L L Y
As a not-for-profit social enterprise, SisterWorks’ mission is to support women who are migrants, asylum seekers or refugees to become financially independent and happily settled in Australia. While they learn how to work in Australia, they are contributing to the colour, diversity and growth of our great nation, and developing beautiful artisan handmade products.