Our Sisterworks Berry Sweet Hamper contains a delightful selection of our locally made food and homeware products:
- A raspberry jam. A delicious favourite on breakfast tables across Australia.
- A natural soy candle; a subtle aroma of spring in Japan.
- A Hearts Dark 70% Chocolate from our partner Mildura Chocolate Company. https://mildurachocolatecompany.com.au Mildura Chocolate Company is a branch of the Christie Centre, a not for profit Disability Support Organisation.
- Enjoy it yourself or send it as a gift!
- Yummy sweet berry Hamper!
* To order more than 15 hampers please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SisterWorks Label products brings together the natural skills of women who are migrants, asylum seekers, or refugees, and who are new to live in Australia. The program teaches them to use their skills to make handmade products for the Australian market. The products are made with high-quality materials, under the guidance of a professional teachers.
M A D E W I T H L O V E L O C A L L Y E T H I C A L L Y
Through work and entrepreneurship, SisterWorks mission is to support women who are refugees, asylum seekers or migrants so they can improve their confidence, mental wellbeing, sense of belonging and economic outlook.