Our summer masks are super light, breathable and perfect to wear all day long.
Please note our masks come in a standard size but vary between 14.5 cm -15.5 cm due to being handmade.
The Australian government advised that face masks are effective in reducing the transmission of COVID-19. The Department of Human Services (DHHS) then issued a guideline of making reusable cloth masks.
SisterWorks have created a face mask that satisfies the requirements issued by DHHS. Our new summer mask are made in Victoria (Melbourne and Bendigo), consist of one external layer of water repellent fabric, one middle layer of poly-cotton, and one inner layer of 100% cotton fabric.
The summer mask serves as a barrier to protect you, your loved ones, and the community from transmission of COVID-19. The mask is washable and reusable, which is more economical than disposal masks; and more importantly, reduces waste.
This is not a medical device but may serve as a protective barrier for various daily and occasional activities.
We are processing your orders as quickly as we can, we appreciate your patience and support.
- We use Australia Post as our courier.
- Australia Post information: Coronavirus impact news: We are currently experiencing delivery delays due to a high volume of parcels in our network.
Shipping available to major cities (Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, Tasmania…) and anywhere else in Australia.
- 3 layers:
- One external layer of water-resistant fabric.
- One middle layer of poly-cotton.
- One internal 100% cotton layer.
- Machine washable and reusable.
- Elastic ear loops (white or black depending on availability).
- Dimensions – approx. 26 cm wide x 15 cm high (approximate size for an adult – shape and dimensions may vary slightly for all masks are individually handmade).
- Designed with a pocket to insert additional layers or filters (PM 2.5 filter fit perfectly in it). ***Additional layers or filters not included*** but you can add them to your basket here: https://sisterworks.org.au/product/pm2-5-filters-for-sisterworks-face-masks/
- For orders of over 20 face masks please email email@example.com
CARE & USE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Wash before first use. Then wash after every use.
- Hand wash or machine wash in warm water, with similar colours on gentle cycle.
- Air dry (if possible place the mask in direct sunlight) or tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not iron.
- Discontinue use and discard if worn out or soiled.
- Discontinue use if you experience discomfort or difficulty breathing.
- Customer service is our priority, however, for hygienic reasons, we cannot accept returns on this item.
50% of the profit from this product supports the refugee. asylum seeker and migrant women who made it.
M A D E W I T H L O V E L O C A L L Y E T H I C A L L Y
Through work and entrepreneurship, SisterWorks mission is to support women who are refugees, asylum seekers, or migrants so they can improve their confidence, mental wellbeing, sense of belonging and economic outlook.
Melbourne, Face mask in Melbourne, facemarks 100% cotton, facemask, facemask for men, face mask in Australia, plain fabric masks, reusable face masks, reusable washable face mask, produce and made in Melbourne, unisex facemasks, unisex face masks, where to buy facemark, where to buy face masks in NSW where to buy face masks in WA, where to buy face masks in QLD, where to buy face masks in SA, where to buy face masks in NT, face masks in Sydney, face mask in Perth, where to buy n95 mask, face masks DHHS, DHHS compliant, face mask pattern, face mask for sale, where to buy face mask in Australia, where to buy face marks, Australia face masks, ethical face masks, sustainable face mask, cloth face mask
activated carbon filter mask, anti-bacteria, anti-coronavirus, anti-smog mask, carbon filter mask, carbon mask, cold, coronavirus, Coronavirus Supplies Tags: 3m mask, cycling mask, dust mask, face mask, filter mask, flu, gas mask, hazardous fumes, N95 mask, painting mask, protection mask, respirator mask, second-hand smoke, smoke, viruses, work mask