Our sisters have been busy making masks for you! We are adding a limited stock daily at 7am thank you for your support.
Processing time for orders is within 2 – 5 business days (not including weekends).
Due to the lockdown NO pick up in the store.
The DHHS compliant cloth mask is only available in plain colour.
Please note our masks come in a standard size but vary between 14.5cm -15.5 cm due to being handmade.
The Australian government advised that face masks are effective in reducing the transmission of COVID-19. The Department of Human Services (DHHS) then issued a guideline of making reusable cloth masks.
SisterWorks have created a face mask that satisfied the requirements issued by DHHS. Our new DHHS Compliant Reusable Cloth Masks are made in Victoria (Melbourne and Bendigo), consist of one external layer of water repellent fabric, one middle layer of poly-cotton, and one inner layer of 100% cotton fabric.
The DHHS compliant Cloth Mask serves as a barrier to protect you, your loved ones, and the community from transmission of COVID-19. The mask is washable and reusable, which is more economical than disposal masks; and more importantly, reduce waste.
This is not a medical device but may serve as a protective barrier for various daily and occasional activities.
We are processing your orders as quickly as we can, we appreciate your patience and support.
- We use Australia Post as our courier.
- Australia Post information: Coronavirus impact news: We are currently experiencing delivery delays due to a high volume of parcels in our network.
Shipping available to major cities (Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, Tasmania…) and anywhere else in Australia.
- 3 layers
- One external layer of water-resistant fabric
- One middle layer of poly-cotton
- One internal 100% cotton layer
- Machine washable and reusable
- Elastic ear loops (white or black depending on availability)
- Dimensions – approx. 26 cm wide x 15 cm high (approximate size for an adult – shape and dimensions may vary slightly for all masks are individually handmade)
- Designed with a pocket to insert additional layers or filters (PM 2.5 filter fit perfectly in it). ***Additional layers or filters not included***
- Order over 20 face masks please email email@example.com
CARE & USE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Wash before first use. Then wash after every use
- Hand wash or machine wash in warm water, wash with similar colours on gentle cycle
- Air dry (if possible place the mask in direct sunlight) or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Discontinue use and discard if worn out or soiled
- Discontinue use if you experience discomfort or difficulty breathing
- Customer service is our priority, however, for hygienic reasons, we cannot accept returns on this item.
M A D E W I T H L O V E L O C A L L Y E T H I C A L L Y
SisterWorks support migrant and local businesses
Through work and entrepreneurship, SisterWorks mission is to support women who are refugees, asylum seekers, or migrants so they can improve their confidence, mental wellbeing, sense of belonging and economic outlook.
dhhs facemarks, face masks, Covid19, dhhs face masks, how to stay safe, cloth masks, keeps you safe, surgical maskshttps://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/face-masks-covid-19, Department of Human Services, Chief Health Officer, recommend, stage 3 restrictions, stage 4, Australia , covid-19, Melbourne covid19, quarantine, isolation