For every $10 donated to SisterWorks, we will provide and distribute a DHHS mask to a vulnerable member of our community.
It is our passion at SisterWorks to support not only our community of Sisters but also the wider community around us. Over the past couple of months, we have created some beautiful friendships with local organisations through the donation of our Reusable Cloth Face Masks. These organisations have been providing incredible services for the vulnerable members of our community, keeping them safe and healthy during this difficult time. These organisations include:
- Asylum Seeker Resource Center (ASRC): 100 masks donated https://asrc.org.au/
- Anonymous X: 100 masks donated https://www.anonymousx.com.au/
- Haven; Home, Safe Bendigo: 100 masks donated https://havenhomesafe.org.au/
- Alfred Health’s St. Kilda Road Clinic: 200 masks donated https://www.alfredhealth.org.au/
- CC Wok: 50 masks donated with their home cooked meals to those living on the streets of Melbourne. link
- Bendigo foodshare: 100 masks donated https://bendigofoodshare.org.au/
- Bendigo Family and Financial Services: 50 masks donated http://www.bendigofamilyandfinancialservices.org/
- Bendigo Legacy: 30 masks donated https://www.legacy.com.au/
- Bendigo Uniting Care 50 masks donated Uniting Bendigo | Uniting Vic.Tas
- Salvos in Castlemaine: 50 masks donated https://www.salvationarmy.org.au/castlemaine/
- CHIRP Castlemaine: 30 masks donated https://chirp.org.au/
- Nalderun Aboriginal Services 30 masks donated nalderun.net.au
- Melbourne Period Project 400 masks donated https://www.nhcollective.org.au/the-period-project/
- Uniting Vic Tas 100 masks donated https://www.unitingvictas.org.au/
- Addison Road community Organisation 100 masks donated https://addiroad.org.au/
- Fare Share 50 masks donated https://www.fareshare.net.au/
- Sacred Heart Mission 200 masks donated https://www.sacredheartmission.org/
- Support the Girls Australia 400 masks donated https://supportthegirls.com.au
- West Welcome Wagon 200 masks donated https://www.westwelcomewagon.org.au/
- Youth Projects 300 masks donated https://www.youthprojects.org.au/
- North Melbourne Community Centre 210 masks donated https://nmcc.ymca.org.au/
- Bendigo Community Health Services 50 masks donated https://www.bchs.com.au/
- Loddon-campaspe Multicultural Centre in Bendigo 50 masks donated https://lcms.org.au/
- ARMS Vic 100 masks donated http://www.armsvic.org.au/
- McAuley Community Service for Women 50 masks donated https://www.mcauleycsw.org.au/
- Salvation Army 1500 masks donated https://www.salvationarmy.org.au/
SisterWorks had the privilege to be sponsored by Laing O’Rourke and South Eastern Program Alliance (SEPA) for our mask donation project. This donation has benefited three organisations that work to protect women from family violence.
- InTouch: 150 masks donated https://intouch.org.au/
- WISHIN: 150 masks donated https://www.wishin.org.au/
- SECASA: 150 masks donated https://www.secasa.org.au/
This incredible response has inspired us to accelerate our mask donation project even further. Our next step is to connect with our amazing community, to work together and help those who are less fortunate. Want to join us? By contributing to our ‘Donate-a-mask’ program you can ensure that a DHHS compliant reusable Face Mask will be given to someone in need, providing them with essential protection for their health security, as well as the support of the community.
By selecting the “Donate a Mask” project through our online shop checkout, you will donate $10 to SisterWorks, which we will used to produce a DHHS Compliant Reusable Face Mask. SisterWorks will then distribute this mask to a vulnerable member of our community.
The only way out of these challenging times is to walk through it together. At SisterWorks, we truly believe that “Together we are Strong”. So, if you have the means, we strongly encourage you to ‘Donate–a–Mask’ today.
*Tax deductible invoice available for this mask donation project.
M A D E W I T H L O V E L O C A L L Y E T H I C A L L Y
Through work and entrepreneurship, SisterWorks mission is to support women who are refugees, asylum seekers or migrants so they can improve their confidence, mental wellbeing, sense of belonging and economic outlook.
coronavirus mask, Covid19 face mask for men, face mask in Australia, Face mask in Melbourne, Face mask in Melbourne, facemarks 100% cotton, face-mask, face-mask for men, face mask in Australia, plain fabric masks, reusable face masks, reusable washable face mask, produce and made in Melbourne, unisex facemarks, unisex face masks, where to buy facemark, where to buy face masks in NSW where to buy face masks in WA, where to buy face masks in QLD, where to buy face masks in SA, where to buy face masks in NT, face masks in Sydney, face mask in Perth, where to buy n95 mask, face masks DHHS, DHHS compliant, face mask pattern, face mask for sale, where to buy face mask in Australia, where to buy face marks, Australia face masks, ethical face masks, sustainable face ma
sk, cloth face mask
activated carbon filter mask, anti-bacteria, anti-coronavirus, anti-smog mask, carbon filter mask, carbon mask, cold, coronavirus, Coronavirus Supplies Tags: 3m mask, cycling mask, dust mask, face mask, filter mask, flu, gas mask, hazardous fumes, N95 mask, painting mask, protection mask, respirator mask, second-hand smoke, smoke, viruses, work mask