For every $10 donated to SisterWorks, we will provide and distribute a DHHS mask to a vulnerable member of our community.
It is our passion at SisterWorks to support not only our Sisters and their community but also the wider community around us. Over the past couple of months, we have created some beautiful friendship with local organisations through the donation of our Reusable Cloth Face Masks. These organisations have been providing incredible services for the vulnerable members of our community, keeping them safe and healthy during this difficult time. These organisations include:
- Asylum Seeker Resource Center (ASRC): 100 masks donated to distribute to refugees families and people seeking asylum. https://asrc.org.au/
- Anonymous X: 100 masks donated in care packs distributed to those who live on the streets of Melbourne. https://www.anonymousx.com.au/
- Haven; Home, Safe Bendigo: 100 masks donated for the Bendigo community. https://havenhomesafe.org.au/
- Alfred Health’s St. Kilda Road Clinic: 200 masks donated to support their patients that can’t afford to purchase reusable face masks. https://www.alfredhealth.org.au/
- CC Wok: 50 masks donated with their home cooked meals to those living on the streets of Melbourne. link
- Bendigo foodshare: 100 masks donated to support the Bendigo community https://bendigofoodshare.org.au/
- Bendigo Family and Financial Services: 50 masks donated to support the Bendigo community http://www.bendigofamilyandfinancialservices.org/
- Bendigo Legacy: 30 masks donated to support veterans and their families https://www.legacy.com.au/
- Bendigo Uniting Care 50 masks donated to the Bendigo community Uniting Bendigo | Uniting Vic.Tas
- Salvos in Castlemaine: 50 masks donated to support the Castlemaine community https://www.salvationarmy.org.au/castlemaine/
- CHIRP Castlemaine: 30 masks donated to support the Mt Alexander community https://chirp.org.au/
- Nalderun Aboriginal Services 30 masks donated to support the Aboriginal community nalderun.net.au
Recently SisterWorks had the privilege to be sponsored by Laing O’Rourke and South Eastern Program Alliance (SEPA) for our mask donation project. This donation has benefited three organisations that work to protect women from family violence.
- InTouch: 150 masks donated https://intouch.org.au/
- WISHIN: 150 masks donated https://www.wishin.org.au/
- SECASA: 150 masks donated https://www.secasa.org.au/
This incredible response has inspired us to accelerate our mask donation project even further. Our next step is to connect with our amazing community, to work together and help those who are less fortunate. Through our ‘Donate-a-mask’ program, you can give back to our community by donating a DHHS compliant reusable face mask for those in need.
By selecting the “Donate a Mask” project through our online shop checkout, you will donate $10 to SisterWorks, which we will use to make a DHHS Compliant Reusable Face Mask. SisterWorks will then distribute this mask to a vulnerable member of our community.
The only way out of these challenging times is to walk through it together. At SisterWorks, we truly believe that “Together we are Strong”. So, if you have the means, we do encourage you to ‘Donate–a–Mask’ today.
*Tax deductible invoice available for this mask donation project.
M A D E W I T H L O V E L O C A L L Y E T H I C A L L Y
Through work and entrepreneurship, SisterWorks mission is to support women who are refugees, asylum seekers or migrants so they can improve their confidence, mental wellbeing, sense of belonging and economic outlook.
coronavirus mask, Covid19 face mask for men, face mask in Australia, Face mask in Melbourne, Face mask in Melbourne, facemarks 100% cotton, face-mask, face-mask for men, face mask in Australia, plain fabric masks, reusable face masks, reusable washable face mask, produce and made in Melbourne, unisex facemarks, unisex face masks, where to buy facemark, where to buy face masks in NSW where to buy face masks in WA, where to buy face masks in QLD, where to buy face masks in SA, where to buy face masks in NT, face masks in Sydney, face mask in Perth, where to buy n95 mask, face masks DHHS, DHHS compliant, face mask pattern, face mask for sale, where to buy face mask in Australia, where to buy face marks, Australia face masks, ethical face masks, sustainable face ma
sk, cloth face mask
activated carbon filter mask, anti-bacteria, anti-coronavirus, anti-smog mask, carbon filter mask, carbon mask, cold, coronavirus, Coronavirus Supplies Tags: 3m mask, cycling mask, dust mask, face mask, filter mask, flu, gas mask, hazardous fumes, N95 mask, painting mask, protection mask, respirator mask, second-hand smoke, smoke, viruses, work mask