Our Face Masks Limited Pattern Collection are made in Melbourne from two layers of 100% cotton fabric and 1 layer of muslin lining that is comfortable and breathable. These fabric face masks can provide you with protection from dust, wind, bugs and other irritants and contaminants in the air. Our limited collection face masks are washable & reusable to save money and reduce waste.
- Made from 2 layers of 100% cotton fabric.
- 1 layer of muslin lining to protect your skin.
- Washable & reusable, soft breathable fabric.
- Elastic ear loops (white or black depending on availability)
Dimensions – approx. 26 cm wide x 14.5 to 15.5 cm high (approximate size for adult – these are individually handmade, so there may be variations in shape & dimensions).
Filters are available for purchase from our shop here: https://sisterworks.org.au/product/pm2-5-filters-for-sisterworks-face-masks/
CARE & USE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Wash before first use, then wash as needed.
- Gently hand wash or machine wash in cold water, wash with similar colours on gentle cycle, hang to dry or tumble dry on low heat, do not bleach.
- Discontinue use and discard if worn out or soiled.
- Discontinue use if you experience discomfort or difficulty breathing.
- Customer service is our priority, however, for sanitary reasons, we are not able to accept returns on this item.
- For over than 20 face masks please email Maria: email@example.com
M A D E W I T H L O V E L O C A L L Y E T H I C A L L Y
SisterWorks mission is to enable migrant refugee and asylum seeker women to have the opportunity to be confident; independent and learn new social and vocational skills to improve their economic outlook