At SisterWorks we embrace creativity and aesthetics in the production of our reusable cloth face masks. Whilst we strive hard to produce practical masks we ensure they look beautiful too.
- Our sisters have been very busy making masks for you!
- Processing time for orders is within 2 – 4 business days (not including weekends).
- Pick up in the store within 5km
We thank you in advance for trusting our creative eye and embracing our sometimes eclectic fabrics! All our masks are handmade with love so we hope they can spark some joy during this time.
Please note our masks come in a standard size but vary between 14.5cm -15.5 cm due to being handmade.
Our reusable fabric face masks limited collection are made in Melbourne from two layers of 100% cotton fabric and 1 layer of muslin lining that is comfortable and breathable. These fabric face masks can provide you with protection from dust, wind, bugs and general face protection. Our fabric face masks are washable & reusable to save money and reduce waste.
This is not a medical device, but may serve as a protective barrier for various daily and occasional activities.
We are processing your orders as quickly as we can, we appreciate your patience and support.
- Australia Post is delivering our parcels
- Australia Post information: Coronavirus impact news: We are currently experiencing delivery delays due to a high volume of parcels in our network.
- Shipping available to major cities (Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, Hobart, Darwin…) and anywhere else in Australia.
- Made from 2 layers of 100% cotton fabric
- Limited fabric collection
- 1 layer of muslin lining to protect your skin
- Washable & reusable, soft breathable fabric
- Elastic ear loops (white or black depending on availability)
- Dimensions – approx. 26 cm wide x 14.5 to 15.5 cm high (approximate size for adult – these are individually made, so there may be variations in shape & dimensions)
- Made with a filter pocket to insert additional layers or filters (additional layers or filters not included) but you can buy it here https://sisterworks.org.au/product/pm2-5-filters-for-sisterworks-face-masks/
CARE & USE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Wash before first use, wash as needed
- Gently hand wash or machine wash in cold water, wash with similar colours on gentle cycle, hang to dry or tumble dry on low heat, do not bleach
- Discontinue use and discard if worn out or soiled
- Discontinue use if you experience discomfort or difficulty breathing
- Customer service is our priority, however, for sanitary reasons, we are not able to accept returns on this item.
50% of the profit from this product supports the refugee and migrant women who made it.
M A D E W I T H L O V E L O C A L L Y E T H I C A L L Y
Through work and entrepreneurship, SisterWorks mission is to support women who are refugees, asylum seekers or migrants so they can improve their confidence, mental wellbeing, sense of belonging and economic outlook.
coronavirus mask, Covid19 face mask for men, face mask in Australia, Face mask in Melbourne, Face mask in Melbourne, facemarks 100% cotton, facemask, facemask for men, face mask in Australia, plain fabric masks, reusable face masks, reusable washable face mask, produce and made in Melbourne, unisex facemasks, unisex face masks, where to buy facemark, where to buy face masks in NSW where to buy face masks in WA, where to buy face masks in QLD, where to buy face masks in SA, where to buy face masks in NT, face masks in Sydney, face mask in Perth, where to buy n95 mask, face masks DHHS, DHHS compliant, face mask pattern, face mask for sale, where to buy face mask in Australia, where to buy face marks, Australia face masks, ethical face masks, sustainable face mask, cloth face mask