Our SisterWorks Foodie Hamper contains a delightful selection of our locally made food and homeware products:
- A Fig jam; use as the perfect accompaniment to cheese on your platter, or slather all over a croissant.
- A Spicy salsa; drizzle over panfried fish or chicken, add to falafel wraps, or pour over cream cheese as a dip.
- An Eggplant Pickle; use as a condiment, or add to your favourite meat dish with a dash of yoghurt.
- Enjoy a Dark Chocolate Bar 63% from our partner Ratio Cocoa Roasters. https://ratiococoa.com.au/
- Relax with Jilungin Bush Tea pack; 35g Net from our partner Kakadu Plum Co
- A Hand Screen Printed Tea Towel; refresh your kitchen essentials with our beautiful and soft cotton tea towel.
Enjoy it yourself or send it as a gift!
* To order more than 15 hampers please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
50% of the profit from this product supports the refugee and migrant women who made it.
M A D E W I T H L O V E L O C A L L Y E T H I C A L L Y
Through work and entrepreneurship, SisterWorks mission is to support women who are refugees, asylum seekers or migrants so they can improve their confidence, mental wellbeing, sense of belonging and economic outlook.