This perfect Hamper Family Pack comes with Six DHHS Face Masks (assorted plain colours). SisterWorks face masks can provide you and your family with protection from dust, wind, bugs and other irritants or contaminants in the air. Our fabric face masks are washable & reusable to save money and reduce waste.
These face masks are not a medical device, but may serve as a protective barrier for various daily and occasional activities. Only one size!
- Six Reusable DHHS Face Mask:
- One external layer of water-resistant fabric.
- One middle layer of poly-cotton.
- One internal 100% cotton layer.
- Machine washable & reusable, soft breathable fabric.
- Elastic ear loops (white or black depending on availability).
- Dimensions – approx. 26 cm wide x 14.5 to 15 cm high (approximate size for adult – these are individually made, so there may be variations in shape & dimensions).
- Colours available: Dark Blue, Grey, Maroon and Electric Blue DHHS compliant mask.
- Gently place the wash bag in the wash machine wash in cold water, wash with similar colours on gentle cycle, hang to dry or tumble dry on low heat, do not bleach.
- Discontinue use of the masks if worn out or soiled.
- Discontinue use if you experience discomfort or difficulty breathing when you use the masks.
- Customer service is our priority, however, for sanitary reasons, we are not able to accept returns on this item.
NOTE: We are processing your orders as quickly as we can, we appreciate your patience and support.
- Australia Post is delivering our parcels.
- Australia Post information: Coronavirus impact news: We are currently experiencing delivery delays due to a high volume of parcels in our network.
- For orders of over 20 Family pack please email Valerie: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where possible, we aim to use recycled, organic and fair-trade materials.
50% of the profit from this product supports the refugee and migrant women who made it.
NOTE: If you want to add filters in your order please click here: https://sisterworks.org.au/product/pm2-5-filters-for-sisterworks-face-masks/
M A D E W I T H L O V E L O C A L L Y E T H I C A L L Y
Through work and entrepreneurship, SisterWorks mission is to support women who are refugees, asylum seekers or migrants so they can improve their confidence, mental wellbeing, sense of belonging and economic outlook.
Melbourne, Face mask in Melbourne, facemarks 100% cotton, facemask, facemask for men, face mask in Australia, plain fabric masks, reusable face masks, reusable washable face mask, produce and made in Melbourne, unisex facemasks, unisex face masks, where to buy facemark, where to buy face masks in NSW where to buy face masks in WA, where to buy face masks in QLD, where to buy face masks in SA, where to buy face masks in NT, face masks in Sydney, face mask in Perth, where to buy n95 mask, face masks DHHS, DHHS compliant, face mask pattern, face mask for sale, where to buy face mask in Australia, where to buy face marks, Australia face masks, ethical face masks, sustainable face mask, cloth face mask