Our DHHS 4 wire face masks are super light; breathable and perfect to wear all day long. Australian government advised that face masks are effective in reducing the transmission of COVID-19. These DHHS 4 wire face masks serve as a barrier to protect you; your loved ones and the community from transmission of COVID-19. These masks are washable and reusable, which is more economical than the disposal masks and more importantly it reduces waste.
SisterWorks has created a face mask that satisfies the requirements issued by The Department of Human Services (DHHS). Our new masks with wire are made in Victoria (Melbourne and Bendigo). These face masks are ADJUSTABLE with both the elastic and NOSE WIRE for a perfect fit and to keep your glasses fog free.
- Pack of 4 assorted wire face masks
- Each mask has 3 layers:
- One external layer of water-resistant fabric
- One middle layer of poly-cotton
- One internal 100% cotton layer
- Machine washable and reusable
- Approx. 26 cm wide x 15 cm high
- Elastic ear loops (white or black depending on availability)
- Nose wire (for the perfect mask fit and to keep your glasses fog free)
- Designed with a pocket to insert additional layers or filters (PM 2.5 filter fit perfectly in it) ***Additional layers or filters not included*** but you can add them to your basket here: https://sisterworks.org.au/product/pm2-5-filters-for-sisterworks-face-masks/
CARE & USE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Wash before first use. Then wash after every use
- Hand wash or machine wash in warm water, with similar colours on gentle cycle
- Air dry (if possible place the mask in direct sunlight) or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Discontinue use and discard if worn out or soiled
- Discontinue use if you experience discomfort or difficulty breathing
- Customer service is our priority, however, for sanitary reasons, we are not able to accept returns on this item.
M A D E W I T H L O V E L O C A L L Y E T H I C A L L Y
Our mission is to enable migrant refugee and asylum seeker women to have the opportunity to be confident, independent and learn new social and vocational skills to improve their economic outlook