SisterWorks have created a face mask that satisfies the requirements issued by The Department of Human Services (DHHS). Our new masks with wire are made in Victoria (Melbourne and Bendigo), consist of one external layer of water repellent fabric, one middle layer of poly-cotton, and one inner layer of 100% cotton fabric. ADJUSTABLE with both the elastic and NOSE WIRE for the perfect mask to fit and to keep your glasses fog free.
Our DHHS wire masks are super light, breathable and perfect to wear all day long. The Australian government advised that face masks are effective in reducing the transmission of COVID-19. DHHS then issued a guideline of making reusable cloth masks.
These 4 wire face masks pack serve as a barrier to protect you, your loved ones and the community from transmission of COVID-19. These masks are washable and reusable, which is more economical than the disposal masks and more importantly, reduces waste.
This is not a medical device but may serve as a protective barrier for various daily and occasional activities.
Shipping available to major cities (Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, Tasmania…) and anywhere else in Australia.
- Pack of 4 face masks
- Each mask has 3 layers:
- One external layer of water-resistant fabric
- One middle layer of poly-cotton
- One internal 100% cotton layer
- Machine washable and reusable
- Elastic ear loops (white or black depending on availability)
- Nose wire (for the perfect mask fit and to keep your glasses fog free)
- Dimensions – approx. 26 cm wide x 15 cm high (approximate size for an adult – shape and dimensions may vary slightly for all masks are individually handmade)
- Designed with a pocket to insert additional layers or filters (PM 2.5 filter fit perfectly in it) ***Additional layers or filters not included*** but you can add them to your basket here: https://sisterworks.org.au/product/pm2-5-filters-for-sisterworks-face-masks/
For orders of over 20 face masks please email email@example.com
CARE & USE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Wash before first use. Then wash after every use
- Hand wash or machine wash in warm water, with similar colours on gentle cycle
- Air dry (if possible place the mask in direct sunlight) or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Discontinue use and discard if worn out or soiled
- Discontinue use if you experience discomfort or difficulty breathing
- Customer service is our priority, however, for hygienic reasons, we cannot accept returns on this item
50% of the profit from this product supports the refugee and migrant women who made it.
M A D E W I T H L O V E L O C A L L Y E T H I C A L L Y
Through work and entrepreneurship, SisterWorks mission is to support women who are refugees, asylum seekers, or migrants so they can improve their confidence, mental wellbeing, sense of belonging and economic outlook.