Our Reusable Face Masks are made in Melbourne from two layers of 100% cotton fabric. These fabric face masks can provide you with protection from dust, wind, bugs and other irritants and contaminants in the air. Our Reusable Face Masks are washable & reusable to save money and reduce waste.
- Made from 2 layers of 100% cotton fabric.
- 1 layer of muslin lining to protect your skin.
- Washable & reusable, soft breathable fabric.
- Elastic ear loops (white or black depending on availability).
- Dimensions – approx. 26 cm wide x 15.5 cm high (approximate size for adult – these are individually made, so there may be variations in shape & dimensions).
- Made with a filter pocket to insert additional layers or filters (additional layers or filters not included) but you can add them to your basket here: https://sisterworks.org.au/product/pm2-5-filters-for-sisterworks-face-masks/
- For over than 20 face masks please email Maria: firstname.lastname@example.org
CARE & USE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Wash before first use, and then wash as needed.
- Gently hand wash or machine wash in cold water, wash with like colors on gentle cycle, hang to dry or tumble dry on low heat, do not bleach.
- Discontinue use and discard if worn out or soiled.
- Discontinue use if you experience discomfort or difficulty breathing.
- Customer service is our priority, however, for sanitary reasons, we are not able to accept returns on this item.
M A D E W I T H L O V E L O C A L L Y E T H I C A L L Y
SisterWorks mission is to enable migrant refugee and asylum seeker women to have the opportunity to be confident; independent and learn new social and vocational skills to improve their economic outlook