Our reusable fabric face masks are made in Melbourne from two layers of upcycled 100% cotton fabric that is comfortable and breathable. These fabric face masks can provide you with protection from dust, wind, bugs and general face protection. Our fabric face shields are washable & reusable to save money and reduce waste.
This is not a medical device, but may serve as a protective barrier for various daily and occasional activities. Only one size!
NOTE: We are processing your orders as quick as we can. Our sisters have been busy making masks for you! we appreciate your patience and support.
- We use Australia Post, so here is some Coronavirus impact news:
We are currently experiencing delivery delays due to a high volume of parcels in our network.
- Our store is open from Monday to Friday 10 am to 2 pm if you need urgent assorted stock.
- Made from 2 layers of 100% cotton fabric
- Muslin lining to protect your skin
- Washable & reusable, soft breathable fabric
- Elastic ear loops
- Dimensions – about 26 cm wide x 15 cm high (approximate size for adult – these are individually made, so there may be variations in shape & dimensions)
- Made with a filter pocket to insert additional layers or filters (additional layers or filters not included)
CARE & USE INSTRUCTIONS
- Wash before first use, wash as needed
- Gently hand wash or machine wash in cold water, wash with like colors on gentle cycle, hang to dry or tumble dry on low heat, do not bleach
- Discontinue use and discard if worn out or soiled
- Discontinue use if you experience discomfort or difficulty breathing
- Customer service is our priority, however, for sanitary reasons, we are not able to accept returns on this item.
50% of the profit from this product goes directly to the refugee and migrant women who made it.
M A D E W I T H L O V E L O C A L L Y E T H I C A L L Y
As a not-for-profit social enterprise, SisterWorks’ mission is to support women who are migrants, asylum seekers or refugees to become financially independent and happily settled in Australia. While they learn how to work in Australia, they are contributing to the colour, diversity and growth of our great nation making this artisan handmade product