Our sisters have been busy making masks for you! We are adding a limited stock daily at 7am thank you for your support.
Processing time for orders is within 2 – 5 business days (not including weekends).
Due to the lockdown NO pick up in the store.
At SisterWorks we embrace creativity and aesthetics in the production of our reusable cloth face masks. While we strive hard to produce practical masks we ensure they look beautiful too.
Due to high demand there are limitations in the fabric we have access to. Because of this, we don’t know what fabrics we will have at any time, so we are unable to give you a specific choice of colour and style.
However, if you do have a specific preference (a favorite color… or colour you really wouldn’t like) please place it in the notes section of your order and we will try our best to accommodate.
Please note our masks come in a standard size but vary between 14.5cm -15.5 cm due to being handmade.
We thank you in advance for trusting our creative eye and embracing our sometimes eclectic fabrics! All our masks are handmade with love so we hope they can spark some joy during this time.
Our reusable fabric face masks are made in Melbourne from two layers of 100% cotton fabric and 1 layer of muslin lining that is comfortable and breathable. These fabric face masks can provide you with protection from dust, wind, bugs and general face protection. Our fabric face masks are washable & reusable to save money and reduce waste.
This is not a medical device, but may serve as a protective barrier for various daily and occasional activities.
NOTE: We are processing your orders as quickly as we can, we appreciate your patience and support.
- Australia Post is delivering our parcels
- Australia Post information: Coronavirus impact news: We are currently experiencing delivery delays due to a high volume of parcels in our network.
- Made from 2 layers of 100% cotton fabric
- 1 layer of muslin lining to protect your skin
- Washable & reusable, soft breathable fabric
- Elastic ear loops (white or black depending on availability)
- Dimensions – approx. 26 cm wide x 15.5 cm high (approximate size for adult – these are individually made, so there may be variations in shape & dimensions)
- Made with a filter pocket to insert additional layers or filters (additional layers or filters not included)
- For over than 20 face masks please email Valerie: firstname.lastname@example.org
CARE & USE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Wash before first use, wash as needed
- Gently hand wash or machine wash in cold water, wash with like colors on gentle cycle, hang to dry or tumble dry on low heat, do not bleach
- Discontinue use and discard if worn out or soiled
- Discontinue use if you experience discomfort or difficulty breathing
- Customer service is our priority, however, for sanitary reasons, we are not able to accept returns on this item.
50% of the profit from this product supports the refugee and migrant women who made it.
M A D E W I T H L O V E L O C A L L Y E T H I C A L L Y
Through work and entrepreneurship, SisterWorks mission is to support women who are refugees, asylum seekers or migrants so they can improve their confidence, mental wellbeing, sense of belonging and economic outlook.
coronavirus mask, Covid, face mask for men, face mask in Australia, Face mask in Melbourne, Face mask in Melbourne, facemarks 100% cotton, facemask, facemask for men, facemask in Australia, plain fabric masks, reusable masks, reusable washable face mask, produce and made in Melbourne, unisex facemasks, unisex mask