Our reusable fabric face masks are made in Melbourne from two layers of upcycled cotton fabric that is comfortable and breathable. These fabric face masks can provide you with protection from dust, wind, bugs and general face protection. Our fabric face shields are washable & reusable to save money and reduce waste.
This is not a medical device, but may serve as a protective barrier for various daily and occasional activities
NOTE: We are processing your orders as quick as we can. Orders are sent three days in a week. Thanks for your support and patience.
- Made from 2 layers of cotton fabric
- Washable & reusable, soft breathable fabric
- Elastic ear loops
- Dimensions – about 26cm length x 13cm width (approximate size for adult – these are individually made, so there may be variations in shape & dimensions)
- Made with a filter pocket to insert additional layers or filters (additional layers or filters not included)
- Assorted pattern design
CARE & USE INSTRUCTIONS
- Wash before first use, wash as needed
- Gently hand wash or machine wash in cold water, wash with like colors on gentle cycle, hang to dry or tumble dry on low heat, do not bleach
- Discontinue use and discard if worn out or soiled
- Discontinue use if you experience discomfort or difficulty breathing
- Customer service is our priority, however, for sanitary reasons, we are not able to accept returns on this item.
M A D E W I T H L O V E L O C A L L Y E T H I C A L L Y
As a not-for-profit social enterprise, SisterWorks’ mission is to support women who are migrants, asylum seekers or refugees to become financially independent and happily settled in Australia. While they learn how to work in Australia, they are contributing to the colour, diversity and growth of our great nation making this artisan handmade product