Our handmade reusable foldable lunch bag made from donated cotton fabrics.
- With BPA free and waterproof PUL lining inside.
- The roll and clip closure allows you to roll down the closure to adjust the height of the bag depends on your items inside and when it’s empty.
- It can be folded and won’t take up much space of your bag.
- Use the lunch bag in your travels, use them for work or school.
- Made in Australia
30 cm (L)
30 cm (H)
15 cm (D)
* To order more than 10 items please email us at email@example.com
50% of the profit from this product goes directly to the refugee and migrant women who made it.
M A D E W I T H L O V E L O C A L L Y E T H I C A L L Y
As a not-for-profit social enterprise, SisterWorks’ mission is to support women who are migrants, asylum seekers or refugees to become financially independent and happily settled in Australia. While they learn how to work in Australia, they are contributing to the colour, diversity and growth of our great nation making this artisan handmade product.