Our reusable cloth pantyliners are designed and handmade by women for women in Australia. Our liners are carefully designed with a top layer of soft organic cotton which sits against your skin. An inner core of flannel and cotton provides extra absorbency and comfort, keeping you feeling protected and fresh all day. With careful care they will last you up to 5 years.
- Top layer of 100% organic cotton jersey, designed to be smooth, soft and safe against your skin
- 1 layer of flannel
- 1 layer of quilting cotton
Total 250gsm of absorption, meaning our liners can absorb approx. 2.5ml of fluid. Which means you feel fresh, protected, and comfortable all day long.
Pads fold up and snap-fasten. Pads can be clipped together for drying or storage.
- 15cm wide x 17.5cm long
- 7cm wide when worn and folded around underwear
- Designed for repeated use and with careful care can last up to 5 years.
Instructions for Use
- Please wash before first use
- Place pad over the inside of your underwear, label facing down, organic cotton side sitting against your skin
- Wrap wings around the edges of your underwear and close snap-fasten to hold it in place.
- Change your pad when needed. On average every 4-6hrs
How to Wash
- For best results, soak in cold water overnight, add stain remover if required
- Hand or machine wash in cold water
- Reshape carefully by stretching and air dry, preferably in sunlight
- Bleach or strong detergents
- Tumble Dry
- Dry Clean
- Use fabric softener (it damages the absorbency of the fabric)
SIZE & ABSORBENCY
More information: click here
* To order more than 20 items please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
M A D E W I T H L O V E L O C A L L Y E T H I C A L L Y
Sisterworks mission is to enable migrant refugee and asylum seeker women to have the opportunity to be confident, independent and learn new social and vocational skills to improve their economic outlook
Copywriting by Brookerbird