SisterWorks reusable wipes are made with three layers of fabrics; soft premium muslin, bamboo and beautiful cotton prints. Ideal for removing makeup, wiping after changing baby nappies, cleaning your hands and much more.
Ours wipes are made for sensitive areas like around eyes and has a great absorption. These cotton pads are Eco-friendly product that will reduce daily disposing of cotton balls.
- Set of 5 assorted cotton fabric rounds wipes
- 100% Cotton bamboo
- Size: Approx 10.5 cm in diameter
- Machine washable and air dry
- Wash with similar colours
- Fabric softeners are not recommended for maximum absorption
- Gently flatten the fabric before hanging them up to dry
- Made in smoke and pet free environment
- Made local in Melbourne
50% of the profit from this product goes directly to the refugee, asylum seeker and migrant women who made it.
M A D E W I T H L O V E L O C A L L Y E T H I C A L L Y
Through work and entrepreneurship, SisterWorks mission is to support women who are refugees, asylum seekers or migrants so they can improve their confidence, mental wellbeing, sense of belonging and economic outlook.