SisterWorks’ reusable sanitary pads for medium flow are designed and handmade by women for women. You’ll feel the quality and care, with a top layer of soft organic cotton which sits against your skin, and fully lined leakproof PUL (waterproofing). An inner core of 2 layers of bamboo fleece, plus flannel and cotton jersey give you extra confidence, absorbency and all-day comfort. Our reusable sanitary pads bundle includes 3 reusable sanitary pads for medium flow.
Pack of 3 medium sanitary pads.
Top layer of 100% organic cotton jersey, designed to be smooth, soft and safe against your skin (100gsm).
- 1 layer of flannel
- 2 layers of natural unbleached antibacterial bamboo fleece (70% bamboo, 30% cotton for extra durability and super-absorbency)
- 1 layer of PUL (waterproof)
- 1 layer of 100% quilting cotton
Pads fold and snap-fasten, and can be clipped together for storage or drying.
- 17.5cm wide x 23cm long
- Designed for repeated use and with careful care can last up to 5 years.
Instructions for Use
- Please wash before first use
- Place pad over the inside of your underwear, label facing down, organic cotton side sitting against your skin
- Wrap wings around the edges of your underwear and close snap-fasten to hold it in place.
- Change your pad when needed. On average every 4-6hrs
How to Wash
- For best results, soak in cold water overnight, add stain remover if required
- Hand or machine wash in cold water
- Reshape carefully by stretching and air dry, preferably in sunlight
- Bleach or strong detergents
- Tumble Dry
- Dry Clean
- Use fabric softener (it damages the absorbency of the fabric)
SIZE & ABSORBENCY
More information: click here
* To order more than 20 items please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
50% of the profit from this product supports the refugee and migrant women who made it.
M A D E W I T H L O V E L O C A L L Y E T H I C A L L Y
Through work and entrepreneurship, SisterWorks mission is to support women who are refugees, asylum seekers or migrants so they can improve their confidence, mental wellbeing, sense of belonging and economic outlook.
Copywriting by Brookerbird