Sisterworks Bread Bags are handmade from donated cotton fabrics.
- BPA free and waterproof PUL lining inside which will help to keep your loaf fresher for longer.
- The roll and clip closure allows you to roll down the closure as the loaf is eaten, this reduces air movement inside the bag and maintains maximum freshness of the loaf.
- Our Bread bags are freezer proof and store your bread well when frozen.
- Made locally in Melbourne, Australia from donated fabric
To clean, turn the bag inside-out to dispose any crumbs. If necessary, simple wipe with a cloth or hand-wash in cold water and air dry. Hand-wash only
27 cm (L)
41 cm (H)
12,5 cm (D)
* To order more than 10 items please email us at email@example.com
50% of the profit from this product goes directly to the refugee and migrant women who made it.
For over than 20 products please email Valerie: firstname.lastname@example.org
M A D E W I T H L O V E L O C A L L Y E T H I C A L L Y
Through work and entrepreneurship, SisterWorks mission is to support women who are refugees, asylum seekers or migrants so they can improve their confidence, mental wellbeing, sense of belonging and economic outlook.
Bread bags, recycle, reusable, face masks, sustainable, reuse, washable, bag for bread, keep bread for longer, handmade in Australia