Sisterworks Bread Bags are handmade from donated cotton fabrics.
- BPA free and waterproof PUL lining inside which will help to keep your loaf of choice fresher for longer.
- The roll and clip closure allows you to roll down the length of the bag as the loaf is eaten. This reduces air movement inside the bag and maintains maximum freshness of the loaf.
- Our Bread bags are freezer proof and store your bread well when frozen.
- Made locally in Melbourne, Australia from donated fabric.
To clean these bread bags, turn the bag inside-out to dispose any crumbs. If necessary, simply wipe with a cloth or hand-wash in cold water and air dry. Hand-wash only
27 cm (L)
41 cm (H)
12.5 cm (D)
- Assorted patterns
* To order more than 20 items please email us at email@example.com
M A D E W I T H L O V E L O C A L L Y E T H I C A L L Y
Sisterworks mission is to enable migrant refugee and asylum seeker women to have the opportunity to be confident, independent and learn new social and vocational skills to improve their economic outlook
Bread bags, recycle, reusable, face masks, sustainable, reuse, washable, bag for bread, keep bread for longer, handmade in Australia