Sisterworks Bread Bags are handmade from donated cotton fabrics.
- BPA free and waterproof PUL lining inside which will help to keep your loaf fresher for longer.
- The roll and clip closure allows you to roll down the closure as the loaf is eaten, this reduces air movement inside the bag and maintains maximum freshness of the loaf.
- Our Bread bags are freezer proof and store your bread really well when frozen.
- Donated fabric
- Made in Melbourne, Australia
To clean, turn the bag inside-out to dispose any crumbs. If necessary, simple wipe with a cloth or hand-wash in cold water and air dry. Hand-wash only
27 cm (L)
41 cm (H)
12,5 cm (D)
* To order more than 10 items please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
50% of the profit from this product goes directly to the refugee and migrant women who made it.
For over than 20 products please email Valerie: email@example.com
M A D E W I T H L O V E L O C A L L Y E T H I C A L L Y
As a not-for-profit social enterprise, SisterWorks’ mission is to support women who are migrants, asylum seekers or refugees to become financially independent and happily settled in Australia. While they learn how to work in Australia, they are contributing to the colour, diversity and growth of our great nation making this artisan handmade product.
Bread bags, recycle, reusable, face masks, sustainable, reuse, washable, bag for bread, keep bread for longer, handmade in Australia