The Ultimate Hamper includes items from our SisterWorks Food and Homewares Ranges:
- 1x Fig Jam: superb on toast and even better as a complement with cheese, cured meats and biscuits. It is also delicious with ice cream or on a tart with fresh cream.
- 1x Spicy Salsa: use it as a condiment that works wonderfully with fish or chicken. You can also use it to flavour salads, rice, potatoes or steamed vegetables.
- 1x Chilli Paste: delicious added to chicken, fish, roast vegetables and salads.
- 1x Eggplant Pickle: use it as an antipasto or to complement grilled meats.
- 1x Hand Printed Tea Towel: hand stamped in the SisterWorks Design Lab.
- 3x Beeswax Wrap pack: reusable, sustainable, waste-free food wrap to be used in place of cling wrap for wrapping fruit, vegetables, sandwiches, cheese and snacks.
- 3x Reusable Produce Bags: reusable, sustainable, waste-free bags to be used in place of single-use plastic bags for fruit and veggies or just to keep your things organised.
- 1x Bath Salt: handmade natural blend of natural sea salt, epsom salt, natrasorb bath, calendula petals and essentials oils will make you feel revitalised again.
- 1x Candle: Hand-poured soy candles, made from 100% soy wax and natural essential oils.
SisterWorks Label food program brings together the natural skills of women who are migrants, asylum seekers, or refugees, and who are new to live in Australia. The program teaches them to use their skills to make pickles and preserves for the Australian market. The products are made with high-quality ingredients, under the guidance of a professional chef.
M A D E W I T H L O V E L O C A L L Y E T H I C A L L Y
As a not-for-profit social enterprise, SisterWorks’ mission is to support women who are migrants, asylum seekers or refugees to become financially independent and happily settled in Australia. While they learn how to work in Australia, they are contributing to the colour, diversity and growth of our great nation making this artisan handmade product.