SisterWorks’ wet bag is designed and handmade by women for women. Discreet and stylish, this waterproof bag is the perfect size for 3-4 liners or pads and slips discreetly into your handbag. Carefully designed with separate snap-fasten waterproof compartments for clean and used pads.
- Carefully handmade wet-bag in a range of beautiful designs.
- Contains separate compartments with internal PUL waterproof lining for clean and used pads.
- Includes a hanging strap for ease of use.
Size:18cm wide 22cm high
Materials: Outside 100% cotton. Inside PUL bpa free 100% waterproof.
Features: Double folded with 3 snaps to ensure the contents remain safe and secure. Removable carry strap which can also be used to hang and dry your pads.
Capacity: pocket 3 large pads, 4 medium or 9 liners.
How to Wash
- Hand or machine wash in cold water.
- Air dry, preferably in sunlight.
- Bleach or strong detergents
- Tumble Dry
- Dry Clean
- Use fabric softener (it damages the absorbency of the fabric)
How to Use
More information: click here
* To order more than 20 items please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
50% of the profit from this product supports the refugee and migrant women who made it.
M A D E W I T H L O V E L O C A L L Y E T H I C A L L Y
Through work and entrepreneurship, SisterWorks mission is to support women who are refugees, asylum seekers or migrants so they can improve their confidence, mental wellbeing, sense of belonging and economic outlook.
Copywriting by Brookerbird