SisterWorks Vocational Sewing Program
This program is specifically designed for migrant and refugee women, helping you develop skills to enter the workforce as a textile machinist.
Term 1 – 2023
Please note we are not running Sewing Term 1 2023, we will post updates about next term here.
Details coming soon
Why Attend This Program?
1. Employment in Industry
- Learn skills to meet the demand for job-ready machinists
- Secure part-time or full-time jobs through the SisterWorks employment support team
2. Join the SisterWorks Production Team
- Become a part of the SisterWorks Social Enterprise production team
- Get paid to produce SisterWorks bread bags, masks and other woven fabric products
3. Develop Your Own Sewing Business
- Join the SisterWorks Entrepreneurship Program to develop your own brand products to sell
- Access industrial sewing machines and workroom
- One-on-one small business mentoring.
New to SisterWorks? Register here.
PHONE or WHATSAPP: +61 415 509 603 (Abbotsford)
PHONE OR WHATSAPP: +61 406 429 960 (Bendigo)
Click the links below for a PDF of this page and additional information about this program.
SisterWorks Vocational Sewing Program (Abbotsford)