*All donations of $2 or more are tax deductible.
**When you send a direct deposit, please send your details to email@example.com so we can track your donation.
How your donation helps:
- $800 keeps a Sister Entrepreneur in business for a whole year
- $1,500 covers one week of rent, rates, electricity, water, telephone, internet, insurance and other day-to-day expenses for the SisterWorks Home
At SisterWorks we aim to use recycled materials whenever possible. We are always looking for donations of the following:
- Printed cotton (min. size 30cm x 30cm)
- Plain cotton (min. size 30cm x 30cm; especially grey colours)
- Canvas, drill or duck cotton
- Linen (all colours)
- Fabric scissors
- Sewing thread (especially white and grey)
Sorry we are not able to make use of synthetic fabrics or small scraps of fabrics.
If you have other items you think would be useful to donate please contact us on 03 9972 5039 or email emma@sisterworks..org.au with a description of your items.