SisterWorks Vocational Hospitality Program
This program is specifically designed for migrant and refugee women, helping you develop the skills to get a job in a cafe or restaurant.
Duration: 9-week course, 1 day per week, in Abbotsford (Wednesdays)
8-week course, 1 day per week, in Bendigo (Wednesdays)
9-week course, 1 day per week, in Dandenong (Fridays)
Start Date: 8th Feburary 2023 (Abbotsford)
8th Feburary 2023 (Bendigo)
10th Feburary 2023 (Dandenong)
Time: 10:00am-2:30pm ( Abbotsford)
Why Attend This Program?
1. Employment in Industry
- Be prepared to meet the growing demand for job-ready kitchen hands, waiting staff and baristas
- Secure part-time or full-time jobs through the SisterWorks employment support team
2. Join the SisterWorks Production Team
- Become a part of the SisterWorks Social Enterprise production team
- Get paid to produce SisterWorks’ jams, pickles and other food products
3. Develop Your Own Food Business
- Join the SisterWorks Entrepreneur Program to develop your own brand of food products to sell
- Access small business mentoring
Click the links below for a PDF of this page and additional information about this program.