Volunteering & Internships
Volunteering with SisterWorks will give you the opportunity to be a part of our efforts to build a fair and inclusive community.
What we offer you:
- New learning opportunities;
- Enriching and life changing experiences;
- Engaging and challenging roles;
- A sense of value, pride and achievement.
What we require from you
We need volunteers who can commit to voluntarily working at least 1 (one) day a week. We are always looking for plenty of different talents, so feel free to contact us as we value a diverse and extensive range of skills.
- Engagement Coordinator (Bendigo)
- Engagement Coordinator (Richmond)
- Food Safety/Handling Teacher
- English Teacher Volunteer
- Operations Assistant Intern (Richmond)
- Jewellery Making Teacher (Dandenong)
- Sewing Teacher (Dandenong)
- Food Safety Teacher (Dandenong)
Interested applicants can forward their resume and cover letter to email@example.com