Volunteering with SisterWorks will give you the opportunity to be a part of our efforts to build a fair and inclusive community.
What we give you
- New learning opportunities
- Enriching and life changing experiences.
- Engaging and challenging roles.
- A sense of value, pride and achievement.
What we need from you
We need volunteers who can commit to voluntarily working at least one day a week.
We are always looking for plenty of different talents, so feel free to contact us no matter what your skills are. At the moment we are especially looking for someone to fill the following volunteer positions:
- Kitchen coordinator (Mondays)
- HR assistant (Thursdays)
- Volunteers for our new shop on Toorak Rd, South Yarra (Tuesday to Saturday)
Forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org